This section is dedicated to our cookie management policy.
It allows you to know more about the origin and the use of the navigation information processed during your navigation on our site as well as your rights. This policy is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and confident experience of our services and for us, who wish to answer in a precise and complete way your questions on the navigation on our site and to take into account your wishes.
During your visit to our site, “cookies” may be stored on your device (your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, etc.), subject to the choices you have expressed in advance about Cookies and that you can modify at any time.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your device during your visit to our site. Cookies are then sent back to our site each time you visit or to another site that recognizes these cookies.
What are the cookies provided on this website for?
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
Cookies that we issue on our site
Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below (subject to your choice):
– Follow the audience of our site, establish volumes of use and use of the various elements of our site (sections and content visited), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services or to correct the possible problems
– Adapt the contents of the site according to your previous navigation. They also allow us to offer personalized offers and services or to help you finalize a transaction
– Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used …) during your previous visits
– Allow you to access your personal account and service management space from your credentials
– Implement security measures to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login information and protect data users of unauthorized third parties. These safeguards help block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal form content that you complete on our sites.
Cookies issued on our site by third party providers
Our site may contain targeted advertising cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.) and allowing them, during the validity period of these cookies:
– to collect navigation information relating to the terminals consulting our site
– to determine the advertising contents that may correspond to the centers of interest deduced from the previous navigation of the terminal concerned
Your choices regarding cookies
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
The choices offered to you by your browser
You can configure your browser software so that:
– Cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are refused, either systematically or according to their issuer.
– the acceptance or refusal of cookies are proposed to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your terminal.
For more information, see “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use? ”
(a) The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is subject to the prior consent of the user of the terminal, which it can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to it by its browser software.
If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will be read only by their issuer.
(b) The refusal of Cookies
If you refuse the registration of certain types of cookies in your device, or if you delete those that are registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nonetheless necessary to navigate certain spaces of our site. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected. Internet.
If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
For Internet Explorer™ :
For Safari™ :
For Chrome™ :
For Firefox™ :
For Opera™ :